Shuangyu (Wings) Qi–Wings is a second year M.A. student in the International Relations and Economics program. She specialises in International Finance and Energy, Resources, and Environment. She is originally from Beijing, grown up in Singapore, and graduated with a B.A. Honours from University of Oxford in England.
- Gabriella Huddart–Born in England and raised in East Bay San Francisco, Gabriella is in her second year at SAIS and is concentrating in Conflict Management. Prior to entering SAIS, Gabriella majored in Spanish and Russian at Tufts University, then worked as an Account Manager at a global translation firm in Boston following graduation. She subsequently moved to New York where she worked as a Senior Research Associate on the brokerage team of a financial services consulting firm and also served as a Board Member at an immigrant-focused non-profit organization. She is currently interning at government consulting firm M Powered Strategies.
- Anna Sarnek–Anna is a second year student concentrating in Strategic Studies. Originally from Krakow, Poland, Anna grew up in Tokyo, Japan prior to moving to the US. In addition to being a full-time student, Anna is also a full-time Senior Consultant at Deloitte. She supports various projects for the Department of Defense and serves as a Japanese language liaison for Deloitte’s US and Japanese businesses. Prior to joining Deloitte, she played a key role in opening the new Warsaw office for the German Marshall Fund of the United States. Anna holds a BA in International Affairs and Economics from the George Washington University.
- Grant Zappulla–Grant is a second year MA student at SAIS, focusing on Quantitative Economics, International Finance and International Political Economy. Prior to SAIS, Grant spent time working for a global law firm and boutique investment bank in New York City. He completed his undergraduate degree at Johns Hopkins University in 2013. Outside of school, Grant enjoys reading about and enjoying all types of wine and playing sports.
New Board Members
- Edmund Gallese
- Marco Kim–Marco is a MIEF student at SAIS with a concentration in Macroeconomics & International Finance. Prior to SAIS, Marco worked as a full-time Consultant at Deloitte Advisory’s Finance & Operations practice in the Los Angeles office. Marco completed his bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (concentration in finance) from the University of Southern California (USC) Marshall School of Business, where he graduated magna cum laude. He has previous internship experiences in investment banking, M&A advisory at Ernst & Young, and wealth management at Merrill Lynch.
- Grace Wang–Born and grown up in Beijing, Grace is a MIEF student at SAIS with a concentration in Macroeconomics & International Finance. She completed bachelor’s degree in Economics from Renmin University of China. Prior to SAIS, Grace has previous internship experiences in management consulting at A.T. Kearney, security company at CICC, accounting firm at Ernst & Young, and a start-up.
- Joseph Kamali–Joe is a second-year MA candidate at SAIS with a concentration in Strategic Studies. Recently, Joe was a Summer Analyst at the management consulting firm, Avascent, serving Defense and Aerospace clients. Prior to attending SAIS, Joe was a Proposal Manager for an IT Services defense contractor. He holds a BA in International Affairs and Political Science from George Washington University.
- Ruoyao Zhang–Born and raised in China, Ruoyao is a first-year M.A. student at SAIS, concentrating in Energy, Environment and Resources. Prior to SAIS, Ruoyao spent time working for several international and Chinese media outlets in China, as well as interning for a PR consulting firm and a United Nations think tank. She holds a BA in Journalism from China’s Fudan University.