- Marco Kim–Marco is a MIEF student at SAIS with a concentration in Macroeconomics & International Finance. Currently, Marco is also working as a Consultant for the World Bank, where he works with the internal strategy team for the Equitable Growth, Finance, and Institutions Global Practice. Prior to SAIS, Marco worked as a full-time Consultant at Deloitte Advisory’s Finance & Operations practice in the Los Angeles office. Marco completed his bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (concentration in finance) from the University of Southern California (USC) Marshall School of Business, where he graduated magna cum laude. He has previous internship experiences in investment banking, M&A advisory at Ernst & Young, and wealth management at Merrill Lynch.
- Edmund Gallese–Edmund is a first year MA student concentrating in Strategic Studies. Before attending SAIS, he worked in Washington D.C. at Weber Shandwick and Penn Schoen Berland, advising public and private clients, as they developed strategies to confront communications and public policy challenges. Edmund holds a Bachelors degree in International Relations and Russian Studies from Tufts University.
- Grace Wang–Born and grown up in Beijing, Grace is a MIEF student at SAIS with a concentration in Macroeconomics & International Finance. She completed bachelor’s degree in Economics from Renmin University of China. Prior to SAIS, Grace has previous internship experiences in management consulting at A.T. Kearney, security company at CICC, accounting firm at Ernst & Young, and a start-up.
- Joseph Kamali–Joe is a second-year MA candidate at SAIS with a concentration in Strategic Studies. Recently, Joe was a Summer Analyst at the management consulting firm, Avascent, serving Defense and Aerospace clients. Prior to attending SAIS, Joe was a Proposal Manager for an IT Services defense contractor. He holds a BA in International Affairs and Political Science from George Washington University.
- Ruoyao Zhang–Born and raised in China, Ruoyao is a first-year M.A. student at SAIS, concentrating in Energy, Environment and Resources. Prior to SAIS, Ruoyao spent time working for several international and Chinese media outlets in China, as well as interning for a PR consulting firm and a United Nations think tank. She holds a BA in Journalism from China’s Fudan University.
- Quinn Campbell–Quinn is a second year MA student concentrating in China Studies. He spent his first year at the Hopkins-Nanjing Center where he was, unfortunately, awarded the “Biggest Bro” superlative by his peers. He has interned with KPMG China and Deloitte Hong Kong, and will be a Summer Associate with Deloitte S&O in McLean this summer. Prior to SAIS he spent some time with a small investment bank in Shanghai. He’s also happy to do case prep with anyone looking for a case buddy.
- CoCo Gong–CoCo Gong, a first-year ERE concentrator, who has a great passion in management consulting, and is very much drawn by the analytical skills, communication and presentation capacity it requires. The most fun times I have had at SAIS were when working with colleagues analyzing problems and presenting compelling recommendations in the case competition and case practices. My past experiences include financial services consulting across various industries and project management. I am excited to be on the SAIS Consulting Board and wish to build a strong community for the consulting keeners at SAIS.